Dining on Bora Bora
The resort and island restaurants on Bora Bora are as famous as the island itself. Each of the resort and hotel restaurants offers world-class dining with magnificent lagoon views, while regular after-dinner Polynesian shows feature the island's best musicians and dancers.
Resort and hotel restaurants include:
- Noa Noa at InterContinental Le Moana Resort
- Le Tipanie at Le Méridien
- Otemanu at Bora Bora Lagoon Resort
- Tevairoa at Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort and Spa
- Matira Terrace at Hotel Bora Bora
- Haere Mai at Le Maitai Polynesia
- Tamatea at the InterConental Resort and Thalasso Spa
- Manu Tuki at Sofitel Motu Bora Bora
- Latitude 60 and La Sakura at Sofitel Bora Bora Beach Resort
Other enjoyable restaurants include:
The famous Bloody Mary's, where the sand floor and charbroiled seafood offer a fun evening for visitors and celebrities alike. Villa Mahana specializes in Mediterranean, and La Bounty serves up the island's best pizza. Temanuata is famous for fresh tuna and Matira Bar for duck.