Dining on Moorea
Besides its natural beauty, Moorea is blessed with
many excellent restaurants, each in unique settings
alongside the lagoon.
The resorts offer a romantic open-air ambience while
serving the best of French, Italian, Chinese, and
Resort and hotel restaurants include:
- The gourmet Le Matiehani at Moorea Pearl Resort and
- Arii Vahine at Sheraton Moorea Lagoon Resort
- The lagoon-side restaurant at Moorea Pearl
- Fare Nui at the InterContinental
Resort and Spa Moorea
- La Perouse at Sofitel Moorea Beach Resort
- And a beachfront
setting favored by locals at Hotel Les Tipaniers.
Popular local restaurants around Cook's
- Le Pécheur, Te Honu Iti, and Le Cocotier for French cuisine
- Alfredo's for Italian
- Mahogany for Cantonese.
On the island's west side, try Le Pitcairn
and La Plantation for romantic settings and Tiki Village
for an authentic Tahitian feast.
Considered one of the most intriguing dining experiences,
the locally owned Linareva's Floating Restaurant "Le
Bateau" serves exotic seafood entrees aboard
a restored ferry while the fun road-side grill at
Painapo Beach offers the perfect stop during a circle-island